- Spiritual Disciplines
Books on Christian Living suggest simple ways for your life choices. Spiritual disciplines are part of our lives as Christians, and these books help to suggest how we manage them.
Direction and Purpose
- Spiritual Gifts
How do we decide what to do in life? In our Christian life, our spiritual gifts help to shape our purpose. These are some of our suggestions into the different gifts.
- Acts – Seeing God’s Power in Action (A Lifebuilder Bible Study) - 24 Studies in 2 parts.
- Christian Basics: Priorities – Tyranny of the Urgent (Charles Hummel) - 6 studies that challenges Christians to seek God's priorities instead of the world's
- Christian Disciplines (Andrea Sterk & Peter Scazzero) - This bible study discusses the necessity for foundational christian disciplines which every disciple is called to practice
- Ecclesiastes – Chasing After Meaning - One-Liner: A step by step guide through the book of Ecclesiastes
- Ephesians – For Everyone Bible Study Guides (Tom Wright) - Thoughtful question, prayer suggestions, and useful background and cultural information all guide you into a deeper understanding of the Christian story and the Christian life.
- Faithful to the End (Gordon Wong) - A pastoral approach to the book of Daniel, ie. focused on applying the teachings in the book of Daniel to readers' everyday lives.
- Getting a Grip (Bill Hybels) - 6 sessions to guide you toward wise choices and disciplined action in five areas of your life - your time, health, finances, spiritual life and relationships
- Go Fish (Andy Stanley) - Simple and clear points on why and how to start sharing the Gospel
- If You Want to Walk on Water You’ve Got to Get Out of the Boat – Participant’s Guide (DVD Guide Available) - Intended as a 6-session journey on learning to trust God and motivating us to trust God as a small group together
- Life Lessons with Max Lucado: Hebrews – The Incomparable Christ - 12 sessions to study the differences between the old law and the new covenant which Christ has brought